Well today was just an ordinary day. I woke up and went into the kitchen to get myself a drink. I went into the kitchen and noticed that my clothes were still in the washing machine, from last night. Oh no! I have to wash them all again to get rid of the smell. Feeling most frustrated I went to open the door of the washing machine they didn’t smell too bad. As I was about to restart the washing machine I noticed a packet of baby wipes. Crazy as it seems something said why not put them in the dryer with the clothes. I immediately thought of “bounce” the little paper thingy you put in the tumble dryer to soften and make the clothes smell nice. I took about four wet wipes out the packet and threw them into the dryer, then I added the wet clothes. When the clothes had finish drying I took them out. I was so surprised the clothes were soft and smelt nice. The baby wipes acted the same way as bounce. The things the manufacturers will do for money hey! I passed the info on to my friends and our baby wipes double up as clothes softener now how brilliant is that.
- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica