- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I was a good girl really, but I was mischievous and I liked to have my own way, after all I was daddy’s girl. Well I soon found out that daddy’s girl or not my father was serious and he … Continue reading
My first schooling was in Jamaica, I had loads of friends but most of the time I was home educated My father didn’t teach me the traditional way, he taught me first how to sew, he was a experience … Continue reading