- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: August 2014
It seems like my Friend anxiety is determined to destroy my life. Admittedly we go back a long way, but when a relationship is over surely that means over, done. Doesn’t it? However, my Friend anxiety is so stubborn, I … Continue reading
It was 2100hrs in the evening and it had begun… I was watching tv, I remember it was the series Dallas on that evening, and I had been sitting on the hospital couch with the other women. I was admitted … Continue reading
One of my favorite poems, by Maya Angelou R.I.P many times when life has got me down I meditate these words. AND STILL I RISE, You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies, You may trod … Continue reading
Originally posted on A Story By Me:
Today I cried for the little girl who was lost. The little girl who needed a safe place but could never seem to find one. The little girl who was afraid to go…
After such an horrendous experience with my first baby you would think, I would have learnt. But, hear me out this was for a different reason call it my desperate need for my daughter not to grow up alone. I … Continue reading