- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Ive just popped up to say hello. My daughter has given birth to a little girl. My hands are tied, it’s 1.46am over here and she has just settled to sleep probably for ten minutes as she takes … Continue reading
I was informed by the prison guard that I had a visitor. I was hoping it wasn’t D…. I was taken down to the visiting room, and told to sit in the room with all the other prisoners who were … Continue reading
The solicitors words had delivered a vicious blow to my stomach. I was wounded. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, why did D allow my children to go there, all of them? “mummy would be so happy. I must … Continue reading
“When was your last period?” The doctor said. I thought about this question for a minute and I couldn’t remember, my problem was because of my blood condition I had irregular periods. “I cannot remember.” I said. Then we will do … Continue reading
STRIP NAKED. looking around, at that point I saw other naked girls. I would be naked in front all these people. I felt ashamed and vulnerable. I felt as if I was being raped yet again. I hated the idea but … Continue reading