HELLO

image

Ive just  popped up to say hello. My daughter has given birth to a little girl.  My hands are tied, it’s 1.46am over here and she has just settled to sleep probably for ten minutes as she takes over my household. I am however, giving God all the glory and I will be back soon.

God bless.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to HELLO

1. Beverley says:

Hi all, I’ve hit another bad patch. Despite the joy, another addition to my blog… I guess. But I’m sure I will bounce back soon. GOD BLESS ALL. x

2. MTJames says:

Yours is a joy like none other. My daughters are both finished bearing children, so no more bundles of joy for my family … at least until the kids’ kids bear kids.

I watched, and cried over, the video you posted on your home page. If we Christ-followers were honest, that would be the story of us all. Thanks so much for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

• Beverley says:

Thank you Mt. Yes it’s joy,,, to God be the glory That is one of my favourite videos, I have just popped in to be courteous, I’ve hit a bad patch AGAIN, so taking a breather, :/. Thank you for taking time out to respond but I’ll be back soon…xx.

• Beverley says:

Hi again, just reading my comments again, and had to smile at this. As I understand exactly how you felt about that video it gets me everytime too. How are you, hope you are well. And hope you get those great Grans soon hey. 🙂

3. Wonderful Beverly but remember Grannies need to rest too, just limit the kisses to a 1,000 a day.

Blessings – Anne

Liked by 2 people

4. Andy Oldham says:

Blessings Sis!

Liked by 1 person

5. T says:

Congratulations!

Your time is valued. :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s