- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: June 2015
By the time the wedding day arrived my main concern was whether mum would turn up and ruin the day, or my brother wouldn’t arrive. I tried my utmost that mum wouldn’t find out where or when the day … Continue reading
I contacted my brother after a week as I wanted to keep the communication going. I also wanted him to be a part of the wedding preparations.. I was slightly disappointed with my brother only because I felt I … Continue reading
I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock, and an headache that stretched across my forehead. I must have fallen asleep after round two, last night. The children were still asleep as it was 06.30 am; D had already … Continue reading
Didn’t you know you had a brother name Zigg?? “Of course not, how could I know”, I thought. The situation was taking a crazy turn, I felt as if I would faint at the new revelation. “Well you have … Continue reading
Hello” the voice said Its your sister, I replied. A man came to the phone, I could feel the energy building up inside me. In those days we had a red pillar box to make our telephone calls, this one … Continue reading