- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Sadly it is my turn to say goodbye little Sis.. To another sister who passed away three days ago, looking back who would have thought I would lose both sisters so suddenly and in the same year. It was … Continue reading
As I walked out the area, my father went to the window to watch me leave, the lump still in my throat, I walked slowly out the door looking back every few seconds. I wasn’t ready to leave, but we … Continue reading
From last post. I felt it important to set the scene of what took place the first day I saw my father again…. Once I took in the sight, I felt a little pang of anger as in that … Continue reading
Once we reached our destination, in St Thomas, I came out of the car and looked around, It felt strange being back in Jamaica and I didn’t recognise anywhere. It had started to get dark now , but there was … Continue reading
My life continued as before, just existing until… I received a telephone call, my cousin from Brixton said that they would be going to Jamaica the following year and asked me if I wanted to come. I felt my heart … Continue reading