- Follow TheMaskThatGrins on WordPress.com
- GATE 54
- where there is life we can still continue
- The maze runner
- Planning ahead with caution
- The wheel of change is turning..
- Day dream night dreams…
- The hairdresser
- Home NOT where the heart is..
- Busy busy bumblebee :)
- Reunion reunion part two….
- Reunion, Reunion, so good I named it twice.
- REST IN PEACE…ANOTHER PART OF ME..
- A spring in my step..
- When time stands still… I see… I feel…I hear…
- I REMEMBER…. Jamaica
Monthly Archives: September 2015
I needed another career, I needed to earn money but what could I do? Although I fell back into my routine quickly, the money was insufficient as the children were now doing different activities and they were getting older. … Continue reading
As the aeroplane touched down onto British soil. I knew my other life had begun.. The children were not at the airport, but I saw them when I arrived home, strange I didn’t think I had missed them … Continue reading
Many people cross your path through good times and bad times, and sometimes they cross your path to bring good times and bad times. Introducing the hairdresser. It was late one afternoon when my beighbour asked me to attend a … Continue reading